EFFECTIVE DATE: September 20, 2021
The information we obtain about you
We collect your information directly from you and from third parties while you are using our Site or Services.
Information we collect from you: The information we collect from you depends on how you use our Services. To create an account, get an estimate or setup a consultation, we may collect the following information from you: your full name, email address, job title, physical address, phone number, and other business details, such as the name of your company or employer. We may also collect information about you that you provide to us when using chat features available on the Site.
Information We Collect From Other Sources: We may receive additional information about you from third parties and publicly available sources. We may combine this additional information with other information we have about you.
Information We Collect Automatically: We automatically collect information about your use of our Site and Services through cookies and other technologies. To the extent permitted by applicable law, we combine this information with other information we collect about you, including your personal information. The information that we collect automatically from you includes: domain name; IP address; browser type and operating system; web pages you view on the Site; links you click on the Site; the length of time you visit our Site and/or use our Services; cursor movement and/or text box entries; geolocation information; the referring URL, or the webpage that led you to our Site.
How We Use Your Information
We require this information to understand your needs and provide you with a better service, and in particular for the following reasons:
- Internal record keeping.
- To provide our Services to you and to fulfill your orders.
- To communicate with you about your use of our Services, to respond to your inquiries, and for other client servicing purposes.
- To tailor the content and information that we may send or display to you, to offer location customization, and personalized help and instructions, and to otherwise personalize your experiences while using the Services.
- To help us understand how you access and use our Services, both on an aggregated and individualized basis. For example, we will evaluate which features of our Site are more (or least) used by users, and we will use this information to improve the Services, as well as develop new products, services, features, and functionality.
- For advertising and marketing, such as developing and providing promotional and advertising materials that may be relevant, valuable or otherwise of interest to you (see Third-Party Ad Networks and What Choices Do you Have Regarding Use of your Personal Information, for more information on how to opt out of certain advertising and marketing activities).
- To send you email marketing and newsletters about our products and services, as well as the products and services of our affiliated services.
- To assist us in advertising on third party websites and other online services, and to evaluate the success of our advertising campaigns through third party channels (including our online targeted advertising and offline promotional campaigns).
- To administer surveys and questionnaires, such as for market research or member satisfaction purposes.
- From time to time, we may also use your information to contact you for market research purposes. We may contact you by email, phone, fax or mail. We may use the information to customize the website according to your interests.
- To comply with legal obligations, as part of our general business operations, and for other business administration purposes.
- In connection with, or during negotiations of, any merger, sale of company assets, financing or acquisition of all or a portion of our business by another company.
Cookies: Cookies are alphanumeric identifiers that we transfer to your device’s hard drive through your web browser for record-keeping purposes. Some cookies allow us to make it easier for you to navigate our Site and Services, while others are used to enable a faster log-in process or to allow us to track your activities at our Site and Service. There are two types of cookies: session and persistent cookies.
- Session Cookies. Session cookies exist only during an online session. They disappear from your device when you close your browser or turn off your device.
- Persistent Cookies. Persistent cookies remain on your device after you have closed your browser or turned off your device.
Disabling Cookies. Most web browsers automatically accept cookies, but if you prefer, you can edit your browser options to block them in the future. The Help portion of the toolbar on most browsers will tell you how to prevent your computer from accepting new cookies, how to have the browser notify you when you receive a new cookie, or how to disable cookies altogether. Visitors to our Site and Services who disable cookies will be able to browse certain areas of the Site, but some features may not function.
How We Share Your Information
We may share your information, including personal information, as follows:
- Service Providers. We may disclose the information we collect from you to service providers, contractors or agents who perform functions on our behalf, such as marketing, sales and product improvement. These service providers include credit card processors and customer data management companies. However, we will not share any your financial information to service provides, contractors or agents.
- Affiliates. We may disclose the information we collect from you to our affiliates or subsidiaries for any of the purposes described in this Policy.
- Third Parties. We may disclose the information we collect from you to third parties, such as analytics partners. These third parties may engage in cross-device tracking technology that enables the tracking of users across multiple devices.
We also disclose information in the following circumstances:
- Business Transfers. If (i) we or our affiliates are or may be acquired by, merged with, or invested in by another company, or (ii) if any of our assets are or may be transferred to another company, whether as part of a bankruptcy or insolvency proceeding or otherwise, we may transfer the information we have collected from you to the other company. As part of the business transfer process, we may share certain of your personal information with lenders, auditors, and third party advisors, including attorneys and consultants.
- In Response to Legal Process. We may disclose your information to comply with the law, a judicial proceeding, court order, or other legal process, such as in response to a court order or a subpoena.
- Aggregate and De-Identified Information. We may share aggregate, anonymized, or de-identified information about users with third parties for marketing, advertising, research or similar purposes.
Users in the United States may opt out of many third-party ad networks.
Third-Party Links. Our Site and Services may contain links to third-party websites. Any access to and use of such linked websites is not governed by this Policy, but instead is governed by the privacy policies of those third party websites. We are not responsible for the information practices of such third party websites.
Security of your Personal Information
We are committed to ensuring that your information is secure. In order to prevent unauthorized access or disclosure we have put in place suitable physical, electronic and managerial procedures to safeguard and secure the information we collect online.
We have implemented reasonable precautions to protect the information we collect from loss, misuse, and unauthorized access, disclosure, alteration, and destruction. Please be aware that despite our best efforts, no data security measures can guarantee security.
You should take steps to protect against unauthorized access to your password, phone, and computer by, among other things, signing off after using a shared computer, choosing a robust password that nobody else knows or can easily guess, and keeping your log-in and password private. We are not responsible for any lost, stolen, or compromised passwords or for any activity on your account via unauthorized password activity.
Access To Personal Information
You may modify personal information that you have submitted by logging into your account and updating your profile information. Please note that copies of information that you have updated, modified or deleted may remain viewable in cached and archived pages of the Site for a period of time.
What Choices Do You Have Regarding Use of Your Personal Information?
Marketing Communications. We may send periodic promotional emails to you. You may opt-out of promotional emails by following the opt-out instructions contained in the email. Please note that it may take up to 10 business days for us to process opt-out requests. If you opt-out of receiving promotional emails, we may still send you emails about your account or any services you have requested or received from us.
Location Information. You can prevent your device from sharing precise location information at any time through your device’s operating system settings.
Do-Not-Track. Currently, our systems do not recognize browser “do-not-track” requests. You may, however, disable certain tracking as discussed in this section (e.g., by disabling cookies); you also may opt-out of targeted advertising by following the instructions in the Third Party Ad Network section.
Children Under 13
Our Services are not designed for children under 13. If we discover that a child under 13 has provided us with personal information, we will delete such information from our systems.
Controlling your personal information
You may choose to restrict the collection or use of your personal information in the following ways:
- Whenever you are asked to fill in a form on the website, look for the box that you can click to indicate that you do not want the information to be used by anybody for direct marketing purposes
- We will not sell, distribute or lease your personal information to third parties unless we have your permission or are required by law to do so. We may use your personal information to send you promotional information about third parties which we think you may find interesting if you tell us that you wish this to happen.
- You may request details of personal information which we hold about you under the Data Protection Act 1998. You may make one request per calendar year. A small fee will be payable. If you would like a copy of the information held on you, You may request this information in writing by contacting us. See the Contact Us section below for more information on how to reach us. Please allow up to thirty (30) days for a response. please write to Wildnet Technologies Pvt. Ltd, A-30, Sector 63, Noida, UP, India
- If you believe that any information we are holding on you is incorrect or incomplete, please write to or email us as soon as possible, at the above address. We will promptly correct any information found to be incorrect.
Wildnet Technologies Pvt. Ltd.
A-30, Sector 63, Noida, UP India – 201301
Changes to this Policy
This Policy is current as of the Effective Date set forth above. We may change this Policy from time to time, so please be sure to check back periodically. We will post any changes to this Policy on our Site.